Proudly Made In The USA
All products sold by Gorilla Axle as OEM Equivalent (New Outer Joints, Neoprene Boots and Rebuild Kits) carry the same warranty as the parts you would order from your OEM Dealer—NO WARRANTY. Our Gorilla Axle Warranty is stated below for heavy duty and conversion axles. Gorilla Axles can be repaired if necessary, for a minimal charge after the warranty has expired.
Gorilla Axle warrants to the ORIGINAL buyer of any axle that is free from any defects and workmanship and material for two years for stock length axles and one year for extended/custom axles, subject to the following conditions:
- a) The product is properly installed, used and maintained
- b) Determination as to the existence and nature of any defect in workmanship or product shall by made by Gorilla Axle, and all such determination shall be final
- c) If the unit has been disassembled or modified in any way by any other than Gorilla Axle, the warranty shall be considered null and void. Our warranty covers only parts replaced by Gorilla Axle. Any OEM housing or axle bar is not covered under the warranty. If by chance an OEM part of the axle fails, we will try to replace this part for you at no cost. Also not covered under the warranty is repair or replacement from collision. Excessive damage to components due to torn boots is not covered. Inspection of boots should be part of regular ATV maintenance.
- d) Purchaser must have the original invoice number and date.
- e) Gorilla Axle is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Also not covered is the labor and materials that may be necessary to remove a defective unit or install a replacement unit.
SHIPPING to and from Gorilla Axle is the responsibility of the consumer. THIS WARRANTY CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED AND IS ONLY VALID FOR THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER. If all of the above terms are met, Gorilla Axle will replace the defective parts.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON ANY CUSTOM AXLE OR NON-STOCKING ITEMS.
Returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by the sender. Original shipping and handling charges for returns are non-refundable. For orders outside the United States, any fees associated with customs or duties are non-refundable. Customers must be aware that they will be subject to inbound and outbound freight to handle and/or process their warranty claim. We accept returns on new uninstalled, undamaged items in original packaging (all parts and paperwork must be included) within 14 days from the delivery date to the consumer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer and/or the installer to verify that the parts purchased are the correct parts for your application PRIOR to installation. We assume no liability for costs on inconvenience incurred as a result of the incorrect parts. If the installer/user damages these parts in attempt to install them, we will access an appropriate fee determined by the extent of the incurred damage. We reserve the right to charge up to 25% restocking fee for ANY and ALL returned items, regardless of reason, including but not limited to manufacturing defects.
Refused shipments/Order Cancellations:
Refused shipments are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus return freight. If a customer wishes to cancel an order (provided it is not a special-order product), it is the responsibility of the customer to cancel the order prior to the product being shipped. If a customer cancels an order after product has been shipped, the refused shipment, cancellation or return will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and any freight charges incurred. For orders outside of the United States, any fees associated with customs or duties are non-refundable.
Warranty Claim Form - Download (PDF)
If you need to make a warranty claim, please ship the product and completed warranty form to:
3145 Grigsby Ford Rd
Malvern, AR 72104
YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL RECIEPT FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS