Proudly Made In The USA
GORILLA AXLE LIMITED WARRANTY
SHIPPING to and from Gorilla Axle is the responsibility of the consumer. For customers outside of the United States, any fees associated with Customs or Duties are the responsibly of the consumer also.
THIS WARRANTY CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED AND IS ONLY VALID FOR THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER.
Gorilla Axle warrants to the ORIGINAL buyer of any axle that is free from any defects and workmanship and material for one year on custom axles and two years on standard axles, subject to the following conditions:
- a) The product is properly installed, used and maintained
- b) If the unit has been disassembled or modified in any way by any other than Gorilla Axle, the warranty shall be considered null and void. Our warranty covers only parts replaced by Gorilla Axle.
- c) Gorilla Axle typically only warranties broken axles.
- d) Excessive damage to components due to torn boots is not covered. Inspection of boots should be part of regular ATV maintenance. We do not warranty torn boots. Boots will be replaced for $15 each while under warranty only and return to retail price of $21.95 after your warranty expires. (So if you send your axle in for warranty, you will owe for boots and return shipping)
- e) Also, not covered under the warranty is repair or replacement from collision.
- f) Gorilla Axle is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- g) Determination as to the existence and nature of any defect in workmanship or product shall be made by Gorilla Axle, and all such determination shall be final
The following scenarios may prevent coverage: riding with a torn boot, stripping the threads on the outer cvj or damage caused by improper boot installation.
IF YOUR AXLE IS OUT OF THE WARRANTY TIME FRAME, we can repair it for you at minimal cost with our Lifetime Rebuild Program.
All products sold by Gorilla Axle as OEM Equivalent (New CV Joints, Neoprene Boots, Rebuild Kits and Axle Bars) carry the same warranty as the parts you would order from your OEM Dealer—NO WARRANTY.
Warranty Claim Form (download PDF)
If you need to make a warranty claim, please ship the product with your original receipt and completed warranty form to:
3145 Grigsby Ford Rd
Malvern, AR 72104
YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL RECIEPT FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS