Now with a LIFETIME WARRANTY! Always made in the USA
Come see us at MUD-NATS Vendor Booth #52
GORILLA AXLE LIFETIME WARRANTY
FOR ALL NEWLY PURCHASED AXLES
SHIPPING to and from Gorilla Axle is the responsibility of the consumer. For customers outside of the United States, any fees associated with Customs or Duties are the responsibly of the consumer also.
THIS WARRANTY CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED AND IS ONLY VALID FOR THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER. This Warranty extends to Gorilla Customers and Authorized Dealers.
Rafter W Industries LLC_Gorilla Axle warrants to the ORIGINAL buyer of any complete axle that is free from any defects and workmanship and material for the life of the axle, subject to the following conditions:
- If the axle has been disassembled or modified in any way by any other than Gorilla Axle, the warranty shall be considered null and void. Our warranty covers only parts replaced by Gorilla Axle.
- Gorilla Axle typically only warranties broken axles (failure of the axle) not worn components.
- Also, not covered under the warranty, is repair or replacement from collision.
- Determination as to the existence and nature of any defect in workmanship or product shall be made by Gorilla Axle, and all such determination shall be final.
- Purchaser must have the original invoice or receipt and date.
- The product is properly installed, used and maintained. Stripping the threads on the outer cv joint will not be covered, continuing to ride if an axle pops out of the differential ruining your inner cv joint splines will also prevent coverage.
- We do not warranty boots. Excessive damage to components due to torn boots is not covered. Riding with a torn boot and ruining other components will prevent coverage. Inspection of boots should be part of regular ATV maintenance. (If you send your axle in for warranty, you will owe for boots and return shipping) Boot kits are $21.95 each.
- Rafter W Industries LLC_Gorilla Axle is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Also not covered is the labor and materials that may be necessary to warranty an axle.
If all of the above terms are met, Rafter W Industries LLC_Gorilla Axle will repair or replace the defective parts. If we determine the damages aren’t covered under warranty, the axle will be evaluated for free and repairs will be recommended, any repairs for damages not covered by the Warranty will be at the consumers expense.
Axles purchased prior to 2-14-2019 will have the standard one or two year warranty with the same terms as our Lifetime Warranty. If you have an older Gorilla Axle that is out of Warranty or you purchased a Gorilla Axle second-hand, you can purchase parts to service it or send it in to us for a repair estimate. Click here for repair information
All products sold by Gorilla Axle as OEM Equivalent (New CV Joints, Neoprene Boots, Rebuild Kits, Axle Bars, etc) carry the same warranty as the parts you would order from your OEM Dealer—NO WARRANTY.
If you need to make a warranty claim, please ship your complete axle with your original receipt and completed warranty form to:
3145 Grigsby Ford Rd
Malvern, AR 72104
YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL RECIEPT FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS